Being a Daddy Dominant might be fun, but it’s not always easy, especially when you’re first starting out. If you’re interested in dominating someone else, you need to know that they’re looking to you not only for guidance, but also for reassurance that you know what you’re doing. In order to make sure that you’re the best Dominant possible, you need to keep in mind the following essentials in the dungeon.
Be in Control
While it goes without saying, a Dominant is the person that needs to be in control at every moment of a training session. How you define this is up to you, but you can’t simply be floundering around when you’re trying to train a slave. To stay in control:
- Have the tools you need out – There’s nothing as disruptive as not being prepared for a scene when your slave is right before you. You need to make sure that you’re always prepared with the tools you need out, even if you don’t end up using all of them.
- Always have a goal – The key to a controlled scene is to make sure you always have a goal in mind, even if you don’t have a clear plan. Each action you take should bring you closer to your goal.
- Know what your slave wants – When you talk with your slave before you enter into a BDSM relationship, you need to be clear about what they want from you and what they expect from your time together.
Never Lose Focus
It can be challenging at times to maintain your focus as a Dominant during a scene. This is not because you’re not having a good time, but often it’s because you’re having such a good time that you get caught up in the moment. Instead, you need to make sure you retain your focus by:
- Staying nourished – During your scenes, you should make sure that you’re drinking enough water and that you’re snacking if the scene is going to be extended. At the very least, make sure that you drink enough water and eat about an hour or so before the scene so your blood sugar doesn’t drop.
- Staying present – When you’re training your slave, always be looking at what you’re doing and thinking about only what you’re doing in the moment. While your brain might want to skip ahead to the next part, it’s not going to help you when you’re trying to stay focused.
- Watching your slave – You need to always know where your slave is at during the scene so that you’re focused on what needs to happen next or how you need to respond to a certain situation.
The more focused you are, the more your slave will see that they are under your command.
Have a Training Plan
It can help to have a training plan when you are a Daddy Dominant. This will ensure that you always know what’s going on, what’s happening next, and why you’re doing what you’re doing. When you’re clear about what’s happening and how it needs to happen, your slave is going to benefit greatly and you’re going to see better results from the training – as will your slave.
When it comes to being a Dominant, you need to realize it’s not just about the whips and the chains. You need to make sure you have a presence that lets the slave know you are in charge – and that takes preparation. In time, being dominating will become second nature, but until it does, you need to prepare your mind as much as you might prepare the dungeon for your time with a slave.
P.S. If you liked this article, please take a minute to e-mail
your friends and let them know about it. Thanks!
Copyright 2008-2012 BDSMTrainingAcademy.com. By reading and
accepting this article you agree to all of the following: You
understand that this is simply a set of opinions, personal
experience and anecdotal evidence (and not advice). You are
responsible for any use of the information in this article, and
hold BDSMTrainingAcademy.com and all members and affiliates
harmless in any claim or event.
You must be 18+ years old to read this blog